Ink Fingerprinting is available for background checks at the state and federal level for all states. Please review your application for the number of fingerprint cards, ID requirements, photos, notary or other special instructions. Mobile service is available for busy individuals and large groups
BLANK INK FINGERPRINT CARDS AVAILABLE
- FD258 – Standard Federal Ink Fingerprint Form
- FC334 – Personal Identification Industrial Ink Fingerprint Form
- AP110 – Supplemental Ink Fingerprint I.D. Palm Card
- FC335 – Children’s Ink Fingerprint Card
INK FINGERPRINT PRICING:
- $1 Blank Ink Fingerprint Cards (If card is not included with your application)
- $25 Per Rolled Ink Fingerprint Card
- $100mobile service in Orange County
- $1 per minute for Agent wait time over 15 minutes
- Additional pricing may apply if other service is needed
- All fees are due at time of service
- All prices reflect cash discount
- We accept cash, check, debit and credit.
- $30 returned check fee. Service void if payment is rejected.
Please review your application prior to the appointment for proper identification requirements. Primary identification must be current (not expired) have a photo, physical description, signature and identification number. Acceptable forms of primary identification are:
- California Driver’s License
- Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) Identification Card (Need ID? Go to www.dmv.ca.gov)
- Out of State Driver’s License
In the absence of primary identification, one or more of the following forms may be used as secondary identification, but only with two of the supplemental documents listed below.
State government issued Certification of Birth, U.S. Active Duty/Retiree/Reservist Military ID Card (000 10-2), U.S. Passport, Federal government Personal Identity Verification Card (PIV), Department of Defense Common Access Card, U.S. Tribal or Bureau of Indian Affairs Identification Card, Social Security Card, Court order for Name Change/Gender Change/Adoption/Divorce, Government issued Marriage Certificate, U.S. Government issued Consular Report of Birth Abroad 3, Foreign Passport with appropriate immigration documents, Certificate of Citizenship (N560), Certificate of Naturalization (N550), INS I-551 Resident Alien Card issued since 1997, INS 1-688 Temporary Resident Identification Card, INS I-688B, I-766 Employment Authorization Card
The secondary identification listed above must be supported by at least two of the following supplemental forms of documents.
Utility Bill or Paycheck Stub with name and address, Jurisdictional Voter Registration Card, Vehicle Registration Card/Title, Spouse/parent affidavit, Cancelled check or Bank Statement, Mortgage Documents
*PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PROPER IDENTIFICATION AT THE TIME OF YOUR SERVICE!
Ink Fingerprinting is available at this location or as a mobile service
Serving all of Orange County. You may request service outside of Orange County for an additional fee.
- Private Residence
- Place of Business
- This Location – 3848 Campus Dr. #203 Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Client Preference/Public Place Mortgage Companies
- Hospitals, Dr. Offices
- Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Centers
- Hotels, Airports
- Attorney’s Offices, Courts, County Offices
Office Hours: M-F, 8am – 5pm Appointments and Walk In Service
Mobile Service is 24hour/7days
Call (949)702-3551 for daily schedule