The following types of identification are recognized and accepted in the state of California. Identification must be current and issued within the last five years. Expired ID cards will not be accepted, All ID cards must have a photo, physical description, signature and identification number.
- State Driver License issued by DMV
- State ID Card issued by DMV or government agency
- Senior ID Card issued by State or government office
- Employee Identification Card issued by a state or government agency
- U.S. Passport
- U.S. Military Identification Card
- Driver License issued by a Canadian or Mexican public agency authorized to issue driver’s license’s
- Foreign Passport
- Inmate Identification Card issued by the California Department of Corrections if the inmate is in custody
- Valid Consular Identification Card issued by the applicants country of citizenship
- Valid ID Card issued by a federally recognized tribal government
*PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PROPER IDENTIFICATION AT THE TIME OF YOUR SERVICE!